Mountain Resorts’ Continuing Growth – hit for the 2nd Quarter
Land Title is a local company within Colorado and has been in business since 1967. To help partner with our customers and local communities, we’d like to share some valuable information on the real estate market in seven of our Colorado mountain communities of Aspen (Pitkin County), Breckenridge (Summit County), Steamboat Springs (Routt County), Glenwood Springs (Garfield County), Winter Park (Grand County), and Vail (Eagle County) and Telluride (San Miguel County).
2015 Second Quarter Highlights from the Seven Counties:
- Buyer Profile: 48.5% local, 22.66% Front Range, 28.02% Out-Of-State, .82% international
- All counties saw an increase in real estate transactions over 2014 second quarter numbers with Summit with the largest increase at 41.0%
- Average residential price up slightly in Garfield, Grand, Routt and Summit counties. Top county was Grand with a 6.20% increase.
- In gross volume sales, Pitkin county saw the biggest increase at 41.81%
- All counties are seeing an increase in new construction with San Miguel having the largest percentage of their gross volume come from new construction at 18.19%.
San Miguel County: Telluride Real Estate
Copyright © 2015 Land Title Guarantee Company, All rights reserved