Grow Professionally – New Leadership Development Series is now in Telluride
Telluride Ski & Golf Announces New Leadership Development Series
Multi-Day, Educational Events to Focus on Developing Leadership Skills Needed to Drive Innovative and Progressive Organizations
TELLURIDE, Colorado (June 7, 2016) – This summer, Telluride Ski & Golf will kick off a series of multi-day Leadership Development events aimed at managers, business leaders, executives, entrepreneurs and those looking to grow professionally. The first series will take place August 21 – 24, 2016, with subsequent events taking place in October and December of 2016, and January, February and June of 2017.
“While best known as a top ski resort and host of summer festivals, Telluride is becoming a center for professional development, thought-leadership and networking,” said Matt Windt, vice president of sales & marketing for Telluride Ski Resort. “We’re thrilled to introduce this new programming and know participants will be inspired by Telluride and leave with the skills, insights and tools needed to excel both personally and professionally.”
Facilitating the Leadership Development Series is Trish Day, a leadership and development coach based out of Denver, Colorado, specializing in personal and organizational growth. As the lead facilitator for CTE Leadership Strategies, a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and member of the John Maxwell Team she combines evidence-based tools with a customized curriculum approach to help her clients identify, leverage and maximize their natural strengths.
“There is so much to do in Telluride that compliments the development experience,” said Trish Day. “Our minds need comfortable space and offline time when we are working on ourselves and having the right environment is so important. I can’t think of a better place to enjoy a “whole-person” approach to growth and renewal.”
Each of the six Leadership Development programs will have a different focus appealing to a wide variety of interests. Ultimately each participant will leave with the skills to more effectively engage with peers and colleagues, having a tremendous impact. The six themes will include:
- The People Code: Successful Interpersonal Skills for Effective Leadership & Team Engagement (August 21 – 24, 2016) –The deeper and more useful insights in The People Code will equip you with the key to unlocking more powerful and effective interpersonal engagements – learning how to identify and meet the core needs of your partners, your team members and your customers to build more mutually beneficial relationships and ensure that all possible alliances function at optimal effectiveness.
- Strategic Leadership: Leveraging Strengths for Results (October 9 – 12, 2016) – This workshop is designed to help individuals discover, develop and leverage their most natural, powerful talents while harnessing the strengths of the team to accelerate productivity and provide a more fulfilling work environment, improving team engagement.
- Leadership Development for the Technical Professional & Emergent Leader (December 11 – 14, 2016) – This course is designed to provide technical professionals and emergent leaders with the managerial skills needed to smoothly and successfully transition into management and leadership roles as well as give them the tools to develop healthy and productive teams.
- CEO Bootcamp: The Successful Entrepreneur (January 22 – 25, 2017) – Equip yourself with the business basics and management tools needed to navigate the life cycle of a successful company and equip leaders to better understand and communicate the financial side of business.
- Leadership: No Shortcuts to the Summit (February 5 – 8, 2017) – This summit is designed to help you merge the wisdom of your own experiences with time proven leadership principles that will increase your influence and effectiveness.
- Breaking the Glass: The Women’s Leadership Experience (June 4 – 7, 2017) – Discover more about your authentic self and your unique value proposition as a female leader. Develop confidence in your voice at the table, exercise impact and influence, create your path to success, become your best advocate and more.
Costs for each of the events vary, and include continental breakfasts, coffee breaks, educational materials, access to seasonal activities such as golf, biking and skiing through discounted rentals and passes, free yoga classes, a spa pass and more. More information on each of the sessions and the expected syllabus and schedule is available at www.leadershiptelluride.com.
Telluride Ski & Golf Resort