Telluride Real Estate and Luxury Properties
Enjoy the good life
View Telluride Neighborhoods
Search For A Home
Why Shimkonis Partners to find real estate in Telluride?
We are your Telluride real estate agents. Shimkonis Partners is firing on all cylinders with a combined 90-year tenure in Telluride and over $700 million USD in sales complemented by the team efforts of transaction coordinator Karyl Columna, business partner/broker Asa Van Gelder; and Mike Shimkonis, founder/broker.
This focused and fun team consistently collaborates over 200 hours per week ensuring top notch service and attention to detail in advising buyer and seller clients the best path to achieve their objectives. In 2023 and prior years, this combined effort represents participation in approximately 10% of all real estate transactions in San Miguel County (excluding fractionals and commercial) and nearly a third of all Telluride Properties company transactions.
Personal Touch, Expertly Crafted
We are among the top real estate brokers in Telluride, closing an average of one transaction every four days, consistently navigating through 1031 Exchanges, farm and ranch sales with associated water rights, ski in/out homes and condos and commercial properties. Our track record of successfully handling top-shelf clients and high dollar transactions is proven and recognized.
We are an experienced and effective team providing buyers and sellers with an expertly crafted personal touch.
Personal Touch, Expertly Crafted
We Have 90+
Star Reviews on Google
- Authentic western gold & silver mining town largely intact and one of just a few National Historic Landmark Districts in the USA
- World-class ski resort in operation since 1972 offering a variety of beginner, intermediate, advanced and expert terrain with rarely any lift lines.
- Consistently rated as one of the top, if not the best, ski town and resort in America by various readers and publications.
- Strong school system – The Telluride School District has consistently been rated a top school district in the state of Colorado for several years and personnel from the school system have been bestowed top state honors for best Teacher of the Year, Librarian of the Year, Athletic Director of the Year and Superintendent of the Year. In addition, the town’s library was recently voted a five-star quality designation – just one of three in Colorado by a national library association.
- Natural attractions – We are amidst a vast array of amazing natural activities such as skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, climbing, ice skating, horseback riding, four wheeling, camping and more. The Telluride area is also within a day’s drive to several National Parks and Monuments including Black Canyon, Mesa Verde, Arches, Canyonlands, Canyon De Chelly, Grand Cranyon, Bryce, Zion, Hovenweep and Dinosaur. There are also several other natural attractions and towns nearby including Silverton, Durango, Ouray, Santa Fe and Lake Powell.
- An innovative gondola transportation system connecting the towns of Telluride and Mountain Village and the ski mountain. It takes less time to ride the gondola than to drive between the two towns.
- Dramatic scenery – Telluride is situated in a remarkable and unusual natural setting, surrounded by the largest concentration of 14,000-foot mountains in North America and numerous waterfalls including Colorado’s tallest waterfall at 365 feet.
Have a Question?
We'd Love to Help
Mike Shimkonis & Asa Van Gelder